Lani’s Tropical Plants Paper Craft Kit (01/12)
The 1st Edition
Enjoy 5 tropical plants in your space.
Add Some green for your busy life. Fold and paint freely.
Add your own details like plant patterns with color pencils or any other tools.
Use your creativity or refer to internet images searched by the names listed below.
What you need to create this,
Double-sided tape, Floral tape, Twig, Colored pencil or Water colors.
1. Nephrolepis exaltata <aka – boston fern> the sword fern, is a species of fern in the
family Lomariopsidaceae, native to tropical regions throughout the world.
2. Cyperus alternifolius with the common names of umbrella papyrus, umbrella sedge or
umbrella palm, is a grass-like plant in the very large genus Cyperus of the sedge family,
3. Monstera deliciosa <aka – Swiss cheese plant> is a species of flowering plant native to
tropical rainforests of southern Mexico, south to Panama.
4. Breadfruit is a species of flowering tree in the mulberry and jackfruit family originating
in the South Pacific and eventually spreading to the rest of Oceania.
5. Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae.
The genus is quite large, comprising several hundred species that are native to
warm-temperate, subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world.
Design by Lani jungeun Lee
Made in Hawaii